Saturday, January 3, 2009

COME FLY WITH ME . . . .

Let's fly away, in style!

Tomorrow I am leaving for a trip and there is much packing to be done. As I look at my suitcase, I can't help but think it is time to upgrade.

If I could choose any luggage, I think I would definitely pick a vintage Louis Vuitton trunk. But considering the hefty price tag attached, take a look at this bargain finder. . . . .

It has the classic style of a traditional trunk but modern design with pink accents (also available in brown and yellow). This piece of luggage is available from Steamline Luggage and is $230 for the carry-on and $266 for the stowaway. Also be sure to check out the adorable vanity case for $82, so you can travel just like Grace Kelly. I love the pink stripes inside!!!

Of course though, my more practical side screams that the white linen on that suitcase is going to be dirtied up in no time. So I might instead choose this luxurious and chic style from Samsonite Black Label.

This suitcase is a member of the Hommage II series which is currently on sale. A 28" spinner will set you back approximately $220. The delicious red interior is amazing and will actually make you want to pack!

Happy Travels!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the pink steamer set. I dream about having the LV Steamer Trunk with drawers, etc. Not very practical but very Out of Africa 1920's travel.

    ReplyDelete