Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU

Happy New Year!!! In honor of New Year's resolutions, rather than making the usual "I promise to eat healthy" or "I will lose 10 pounds," I decided to change it up a little. My resolution is to consciously always remember to say thank you.

I am extremely thankful for my family, boyfriend, friends, and not to mention blog followers! But I can get preoccupied and sometimes forget to always say my thank yous. And of course, I wouldn't be called the Park Avenue prep if I didn't say thank you in style.

Although I dabble on the Internet, as evidenced by this blog, I often feel the best thank yous are those sent through the traditional mail. To help me along on my path of traditional thank you note writing as well as all of the readers out there who want to say thank you, below are some stylish letterhead to get started. Happy New Year and Happy Writing!

All of the following stationary is designed by Sweet Pea Designs.

Something simple . . . .


I love the fleur de lis background because that is my sorority's symbol . . . .


And a few more for you to enjoy . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment